- ALKALINE pH WATER: Alkaline Water Output will have pH ranging 7.5-8.5 thus making the water healthier
ANTIOXIDANT WATER: The water from the purifier will be antioxidant in nature with negative ORP
MULTISTAGE PURIFICATION: 6 Stage Ultra-Purification process with UV+UF to make the water ultra-pure
- STAINLESS STEEL TANK: Bepure Alken comes a with Stainless Steel anti rust Tank of 12 liters capacity for storage of water which is far more hygienic than plastic storage.
- VALUE FOR MONEY FILTERS: After one year, the average annual maintenance cost of the water purifier filter is Rs.2100 which includes changing Pre-Filter, Sediment filter, Carbon filter, UF membrane, and Alkaline Cartridge. This cost is far lower than other brands
- UV CHAMBER IN STEEL: 100% Stainless Steel UV chamber (Zero aluminum content) for maximum hygiene.
Stages of Purification
- Pre Filter: Located Outside the purifier to protect from large particles
- Sediment Filter: Removes all the particles till 5 micron size
- Activated Carbon Filter: Removes chlorine content, odor and bad taste
- Ultra-Violet System Treatment: Disinfects the water
- Ultrafiltration Membrane: Removes colloidal particles, Bacteria and Viruses
- Alkaline: Enhance the pH of water in range of 7.5-8.5 by mineralization
100% Food Grade Stainless Steel Tank
The stainless steel tank is made of SS304. Storing water in a stainless steel tank is far more hygienic than a plastic tank
100% Stainless Steel UV Chamber
The UV Chamber is made of Stainless Steel 304 as well in comparison with aluminum which is provided by other brands
Enhanced pH of water
pH of water will be alkaline ranging 7.5 to 8.5 thus making the water not just pure but super healthy
Pre-Filter and accessories provided free of cost worth 1500/-
The outside pre-filter and spun cartridge along with other accessories are provided free of cost along with the purifier.
|Purification Capacity||Up to 2 lit/min|
|Installation type||Wall Mount|
12 L Stainless Steel tank
|Power Consumption||30 Watts|
|Operation Type||Float based Automation|
|Product Dimensions (cm)||L- 42 W-27-H-41|
Frequently Asked Questions
The stainless steel grade is SS 304 which is a high food grade stainless steel tank for water purifier. The bacteria growth in stainless steel tank is far less compared to plastic storage tanks
The pH range from Bepure Alken water purifier will be 7.5 to 8.5. We have a pH controller installed in the purifier so that customers can opt for pH range they want in the purifier
Yes. It is provided free of cost along with the water purifier. The pre-filter is kept in the storage tank of the water purifier. The installation person will take care of installing the prefilter during installation
Bepure Alken model has a stainless steel tank as well as alkaline pH water coming from its purifier. The annual average maintenance cost of other brands is Rs. 5000 and above ,whereas Bepure water purifier has an annual average maintenance cost of around Rs. 2500.
The installation cost will be Rs. 500 extra. The customer needs to pay the cost only after successful installation of the product to our service technician.
No. It is not needed. UV+UF water purifier do not remove TDS from water and thus there is no need to regulate the TDS of water