- Call us on our toll-free number 1800 123 9411 for more details
- The total Storage Capacity of 12 litres
- 1-year warranty on all electrical components. The installation cost will be Rs, 500 extra. Free Service in warranty period if any complaint in the machine
- The average annual maintenance cost of the water purifier is Rs. 2000 which includes changing Pre-Filter Sediment filter, Carbon filter, UF membrane, and Post Carbon Taste Enhancer
- 100% Stainless Steel UV chamber (Zero aluminum content)
Stages Of Purification
- Pre-Filter: Removes relatively large particles of dust, sand from water to prevent chocking of the filters in the UV system.
- Sediment Filter: The inline sediment filter removes all the particles till 5 micron size such as dust, sand, large colloids, and turbidity.
- Activated Carbon Filter: The inline carbon filters removes chlorine content and organic from water. It also enhances the taste, odor, and color of the water.
- Ultra-filtration Membrane: A hollow fiber high-quality UF membrane removes the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: Bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, and colloidal particles.
- Ultra-Violet System Treatment: The stainless steel UV treatment sterilizes the water and makes the water free from pathogens.
- Post Carbon Taste Enhancer: The post-carbon taste enhancer is a combination of coconut shell carbon and minerals ( i.e calcium and magnesium) that enhance the taste and quality of drinking water.
Frequently Asked Questions
The stainless steel grade is SS 304 which is a high food grade stainless steel tank for water purifier. The bacteria growth in stainless steel tank is far less compared to plastic storage tanks
The pH range from Bepure Alken water purifier will be 7.5 to 8.5. We have a pH controller installed in the purifier so that customers can opt for pH range they want in the purifier
Yes. It is provided free of cost along with the water purifier. The pre-filter is kept in the storage tank of the water purifier. The installation person will take care of installing the prefilter during installation
Bepure Alken model has a stainless steel tank as well as alkaline pH water coming from its purifier. The annual average maintenance cost of other brands is Rs. 5000 and above ,whereas Bepure water purifier has an annual average maintenance cost of around Rs. 2500.
The filters needs to be changed annually on an average but it depends on consumption of the customer as well. Changing filters annually is a good way to maintain the quality of water and increase the life of water purifier
Yes Definitely. The water purifier has a TDS controller installed through which the TDS can be adjusted as per the customers requirement. The ideal TDS range of water is 50ppm- 150ppm.