- Call us on our toll free number 1800 123 9411 for more details
- Get hot water with a capacity of 2lit/minute and temperature ranging 80 to 90 Degree thus reducing the hustle of getting hot water for drinking and making beverages. Get cold water from the purifier with a capacity of 1.5 lit/minute and temperature ranging 15 to 20 degree thus providing quick cold water to quench your thirst
- Smart LED display screen to monitor the operations and maintenance of the water purifier.
- 6 Stage Ultra-Purification process with providing not just pure but healthy water. Regular Water Storage tank = 7 litres, Hot Water Storage tank= 1.5 litres, Cold Water Storage tank= 1.5 litre
- 100% Stainless Steel UV chamber (Zero aluminium content)
Stages Of Purification
- Pre-Filter :Removes relatively large particles of dust, sand from water to prevent chocking of the filters in the UV system.
- Sediment Filter :The inline sediment filter removes all the particles till 5 micron size such as dust, sand, large colloids and turbidity.
- Activated Carbon Filter :The inline carbon filters removes chlorine content and organic from water. It also enhances the taste, odor and color of water.
- Ultra-filtration Membrane :A hollow fiber high quality UF membrane removes the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: Bacteria, Virus, heavy metals and colloidal particles.
- Ultra-Violet System Treatment :The stainless steel UV treatment sterilizes the water and make the water free from pathogens.
- Post Carbon Taste Enhancer: The post carbon taste enhancer is a combination of coconut shell carbon and minerals ( i.e calcium and magnesium) that enhance the taste and quality of drinking water.
Frequently Asked Questions
The maximum temperature goes upto 90 degree. The cold water temperature is mild cold around 15 to 20 degree. You wont get chill cold water from the system. There is also a normal water tap at the side if you need room temperature water.
The pH range from Bepure Alken water purifier will be 7.5 to 8.5. We have a pH controller installed in the purifier so that customers can opt for pH range they want in the purifier
The Bepure Wave hot and cold water purifier comes with inbuilt Pre-filter and hence it doesn’t require any outside pre-filter
The smart led provides following features:
- Purification on indication
- Tank empty and full indication
- Hot and cold water function indication
- Component failure or filter change indication if setting function blinks
The filters needs to be changed annually on an average but it depends on consumption of the customer as well. Changing filters annually is a good way to maintain the quality of water and increase the life of water purifier
Yes Definitely. The water purifier has a TDS controller installed through which the TDS can be adjusted as per the customers requirement. The ideal TDS range of water is 50ppm- 150ppm.