- Call us on our toll free number 1800 123 9411 for more details
- Dimensions in inch: 1. Length: 14.9 2. Width: 18.8 3. Height: 46.8
- Softening based on exchange of hardness causing ions with non hardness causing ions
- 1 year Warranty on all components including FRP Vessel, resins, multi-port valve and pressure switches.
- Hassle free maintenance due to Automatic controls of regeneration
- Automatic Regeneration Technology: Bepure Autosoft employs an microporcessor controlled fully automatic regeneration process to convert hard water to soft water. In this auto process the softner goes to 5 stages of regeneration namely normal, backwash, recharge, flushing and brine refill which does not require any manual intervention or technical help.
- Regeneration Tank: An inbuilt tank is provided for regeneration thus making the softner compact and requiring less space.
- LED Panel for control: LED panel provides all the key information of operation and assistance and allows users to modify settings as per requirement
- Time based regeneration: The automation system allows customers to set time and day of regeneration process to facilitate continual uninterrupted usage of soft water.
- Resin Volume of Vessel: 28 Litres
- Dimension in inchs: 1. Length: 14.9 2. Width: 18.8 3. Height: 46.8
- Total Power consumption: 3.5 W
- Output between regeneration (OBR): 5500 Litres ( for hardness upto 400ppm)
- Mounting: Floor based
Inlet Water Pressure (min): 0.3 kg/cm2
Inlet Water Pressure (max): 3.5 kg/cm2
Frequently Asked Questions
Hard water can dry out your skin and hair, cause water spots to appear on freshly cleaned glassware, and cause calcium and limestone buildups within your plumbing system that lead to potentially damaging clogs and low water pressure. In short, choosing to condition the hard water in your home can make cleaning, showering and appliance shopping a whole lot easier and less stressful!
Is your laundry stiff and scratchy?
Does your skin feel dry?
Is your water bill unusually high?
Are your tub and sinks full of rust rings and scale buildup?
If you answered yes to any of these questions there is a good chance you are dealing with hard water in your home.
The minerals that exist in hard water absorb the skin’s natural oils, breaking down the skin’s natural barrier. Constantly using hard water will lead to dry skin, and can also lead to other types of skin conditions. Once hard water is conditioned (softened), all of the harmful minerals won’t be able to damage your skin and hair. Softening water also helps to prevent soap scum, which can clog your pores and leave a scummy residue on your skin and hair.
After a period of use, the resin gets filled with the hardness causing ions which needs to be removed from the resin to again make it effective. This is done by regeneration process where the hardness causing ions are removed and recharged with softening ions.