By the time you are reading this, you are probably reading about something else too - the fact that the summers are here, and the mercury is soaring to greater heights than before. As we all wipe the sweat off our brows or shudder at the thought of stepping out in the sun, there is one thing we must keep in mind - staying hydrated. The simple step of drinking enough water will go a long way in keeping you healthy and safe this summer.
Now that you know what to do, you can just grab some water next to you, and you are set, right? Not so fast! Apart from drinking enough water, what also matters is the type and quality of water you consume. Read on to know how.
First and foremost, it goes without saying that you should be drinking purified water only. In summers, the availability of water reduces due to shortage in many places, which can lead to contamination in the water supply. Hence, it is important to make sure that you are drinking properly treated and purified water. Bepure’s water purifiers give you the option to get purified water which is either hot or cold, depending on your choice.
Although drinking hot or cold water is a matter of individual preference, the ambient temperature and the overall medical condition of the person does affect this choice.
To read about the health benefits of drinking hot water, click here 👉 Benefits of water purifiers with hot water
There are health benefits of drinking cold water too, especially when the temperature around you is rising. Some of these are:
1. It prevents dehydration and keeps you from feeling discomfort due to a parched throat.
2. It helps regulate the core body temperature and prevents it from overheating, thus preventing fever or heat strokes.
3. It keeps your digestive system functioning normally.
4. Proper hydration means that the blood volume is normal, ensuring that your heart does not have to work harder to circulate the blood.
5. Maintaining sufficient levels of water in the body helps to flush out the toxins from your body.
6. Dehydration can cause your skin to dry out, or grow wrinkles and patchy spots. Drinking enough amounts of cold water prevents that from happening.
These benefits are further amplified when you drink alkaline water at regular intervals. This provides a steady supply of beneficial alkaline mineral water to your body. Alkaline mineral water has many benefits like prevention of acid reflux, a stronger skeletal system, and boost in stamina along with many others.
This summer, take care of your health with a cool sip of alkaline mineral water. Your body will definitely thank you for it.